Keys to a healthy lifestyle
Keys to a healthy lifestyle are formed by extensive study of
- The healthiest peoples on the planet, the so-called peoples living in ”Blue Zones” of health and longevity.
- Thousands of hours of classes and seminars.
- Takeaways from thousands of hours of reading books.
- Articles and scientific research.
- What I learn from my colleagues and patients.
- What I experience myself.
- Study of methods of personalization and laboratory findings.
- Study of Methods for personalization, including Ayurvedic, TCM, and western medicine, including laboratory findings, and wearable monitoring.
- Complexity and Systems Biology, ie weaving together traditional systems of healing, modern scientific research, and finding the connections between interrelating complex systems in planetary and human health and disease.
If we want to live healthily, we should study and emulate the most vibrant people on the Planet!
If we want to lower health care costs and create healthier societies, we are responsible as individuals and families to be healthy examples!
Top 12 areas for a healthy and happy life
- Basic needs (Maslow´s pyramid) met: security, access to clean air, water, and food, freedom from poverty and economic stress.
- Food choices and eating experience.
- Movement and exercise.
- Relationships, and social connections, and support system.
- Personal and spiritual development, passions, goals, and service.
- Sleep and rest.
- Stress and joy management.
- Body composition and weight management
- Management and cleansing of toxins.
- Herbs, Spices, Superfoods, and supplements.
- Locus of control, Healing, and Freedom from adverse childhood events, addictions, and application abuse and misuse.
- Personalization through check-ups, analysis, and coaching, with appropriate treatments and therapies.